Major Discovery : Lime Crime Lipstick

13:17 Posted In , , , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I have to admit I don't know much about make up, I don't really own a massive lot, I can't generally afford to invest in Mac etc all the time. I was lucky enough to get my grubby mitts on a couple of  Lime Crime lipsticks, if you have heard of this company, you are absolutely missing out. I own 'Airborne Unicorn' (a gorgeous matt lilac colour) and 'Cosmopop' (a nudey peachy colour)

I only wore Cosmopop once in a recent shoot with Sam Corban at Newcastle College, sadly didn't get any pics which show how awesome this lippy are, but the lipstick feels so rich and amazing to wear and the colours remain vivid for ages. I'm a bit gutted that I didn't get 'My Beautiful Rocket' instead which is a bright Neon Orange shade and is probably something I am much more likely to roll with. However that probably would have been a bit too much with my neon green fruity number from Catalyst Latex.


I have worn Airborne Unicorn for a few shoots not but I personally don't think that any of the images really capture what a delightful shade of purple it is. This shot was take at Cambois Camera Club which I was invited to model for a couple of weeks ago. I actually re-used an outfit which I had shot in November with Mr Corban again. This image almost shows off my lipstick.


This last image was taken by Richard Hanley, it was a great shoot, the wind was crazy and it was absolutely freezing, this wasn't one of my favourite images from the shoot either but it does show off the lippy really well. Also wearing a virtually vintage Lip Service dress which is about 3 sizes too large. 


All ladies must give Lime Crime a bosh, especially fantastic for photo shoots where you have mental and kooky outfits. They also have some new glosses in which look like the badgers nadgers. They aren't the easiest to thing to get your hands on in the UK, there are some US Ebay sellers who post very reasonably to the UK. 



0 comments: